I am a mom of 2 grown kids, 3 cats, a dog, and a husband.
I handle accounting, purchasing, and human resources for a managed IT services provider.
I enjoy reading, watching movies but TV not so much, spending time with my family, and playing Star Trek Online, Sims 4, Lord of the Rings Online, Wizard 101, and Civilization V.
- What is your middle name?: Jo
- What was favorite subject at school?: Accounting and Business
- What is your favorite drink?: Dr Pepper, Big Red, or Root Beer
- What is your favorite song at the moment?: My Church by Maren Morris
- What is your favorite food?: Chicken and Potatoes
- What is the last thing you bought?: Flea treatment for the animals
- Favorite book of all time?: Harry Potter – all of them
- Favorite Color?: Blue
- Do you have any pets?: Three cats and One dog
- Favorite Perfume?: White Shoulders by Evyan
- Favorite Vacation?: San Antonio
- Favorite Holiday?: Thanksgiving
- Are you married?: Yes, 30+ years
- Do you have any children?: Yes, Two daughters and One son.
- Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, three times – South Korea, Mexico, and Jamaica
- Do you speak any other language?: Nope
- How many siblings do you have?: One sister and two brothers + five sisters-in-law and one brother-in-law
- What is your favorite shop?: Kohl’s
- Favorite restaurant?: Texas Roadhouse
- When was the last time you cried?: NCIS Season 13 Finale
- Favorite Blog/Website?: Goodreads
- Favorite Movie?: An American President
- Favorite TV show?: West Wing
- PC or Mac?: PC
- What phone do you have?: Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge
- How tall are you?: 5ft 2
- Can you cook?: Yes, but the question is “Do I cook?”